Thursday, December 2, 2010

NASA Wants To Tell You Something

NASA is teasing nerds around the world with a press release from the 29th of last month.  Here's the most intriguing part:

WASHINGTON -- NASA will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life. Astrobiology is the study of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the universe.
I know I'll be disappointed when they actually make the announcement, but the kid in me wants to pretend this is going to be about a newly discovered life-hospitable planet. 

You'll be able to watch the news conference at 2 p.m. EST here, according to the post.  I'll be in class, but I'll be watching in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment